via Zoom – You will receive an email reminder
(and a duplicate Zoom invitation) to join
the meeting on August 7.
Speaker: Michael Wittman
Attention CRFGers! You have some fun “homework” to do before August 8th. Please see the details below.
Want to learn more about permaculture? Permaculture improves your garden’s soil and reduces greenhouse gas emissions at the same time. Our presenter on August 8th will be Michael Wittman, CEO of Blue Sky Biochar (www.blueskybiochar.com). You might call him the “Char-man of the Board.” Michael is a passionate and knowledgeable speaker. He has extensive knowledge of and experience with permaculture, using biochar and bamboo vinegar. Don’t know what these are? Check out the videos below before our Zoom session on August 8th.
Our meeting will include:
- a live tour of Michael’s amazing food farm (which he also uses as a permaculture laboratory),
- a presentation on what Michael did to get the food farm to its current state,
- Q & A time, and
- Michael will give us a special discount code that we can use on the Blue Sky Biochar web site.
Please watch these short videos before our meeting, so we can learn more together, and go into more depth in the Zoom meeting. If your time is limited, please watch at least the first two videos. You’ll be glad you did!
- Biochar 101: Living Soil at https://youtu.be/UcEi3YMPaJQ (15 minutes)
- Food Forest: Small Beginnings at https://youtu.be/1ToeSBXI7DA — 7 minutes
- We’ll tour the same garden at the beginning of our Zoom meeting, so you can compare the “Before and after.”
- Biochar 101: Bamboo Vinegar at https://youtu.be/SFhWpQw7juA (15 minutes)