Deciduous scion wood I will have available once the trees go dormant

About Us Forums Year-round Scion Exchange! Deciduous scion wood I will have available once the trees go dormant

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

I have moved this list to Fang’s Nifty Scion Exchange App. Please go there to see what others are offering.

Persimmons: Saijo, Hachiya

Figs: Janice Kadota, Black Mission (NL from Jon Verdick — it does have mosaic but grows 20′ tall each year), Stavros’ Greek fig, Panache seedling (sweet red interior but no stripes)

Apple: Anna, Dorsett Golden

Avoacdo: Stewart

Cherry: Persian Sour

Pomegranate: Parfianka

Mulberry: Black Persian

I also have Gros Michel and Dwarf Brazilian banana pups.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Admin.
      Deborah
      Participant

Hi Lianne,
      Can you create a separate post so that we are replying to you and not the original admin post. I would like cuttings when they are available.
      Thank you,
      Deborah Hartnett

Deborah
      Participant

Hi,
      I would like an apple cutting from each of the varieties when available.
      Thank you,
      Deborah Hartnett

Admin
        Keymaster

Will save my Anna and Dorsett Gold for you. I just tried out Fang’s new app which will make all of this so much easier, but he asked me to make my entries and then let it sit for a day( to make sure it doesn’t erase everything I put in) before taking it live for you guys.

Admin
      Keymaster

Hi Deborah and Lianne, don’t worry overmuch about this right now. Fang Liu has promised us software by the end of the week that should make all this automatic. In the meantime, Lianne, I will move your generous offers into its own topic.

Chow / Williams
      Participant

Please save me a dwarf banana pup. thank you

Admin
        Keymaster

Will do. I just tried out Fang’s new app but he told me to wait for a few hours to make sure it holds the entries before I make it live. I didn’t even put in my Dwarf Brazilian though, since I only have one… for you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content